Nikon’s new COOLPIX S1000pj has a built in projector that allows you to shoot your pictures or videos up on the nearest wall and share them with friends and family. It has a remote and stand that comes with it, making it a very neat toy for anyone. I got the specs from Nikon’s site below. The future is here and I’m loving it, now if I could just afford it. -Greg
- Hybrid VR Image Stabilization combines Optical and Electronic VR Image Stabilization to minimize the effects of camera shake.
- Motion Detection automatically detects moving subjects and adjusts shutter speed and the ISO setting to compensate for camera shake and subject movement.
- High ISO up to 6400 capability helps give you sharper results when shooting in low light or capturing fast-moving subjects.(ISO 3200 and ISO 6400 are available at 3MP or lower resolution.)
- Nikon’s original Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically takes up to 10 shots while the shutter is pressed and saves the sharpest image.
- New Skin Softening smoothes skin tone at three different levels for optimal portraits.
- In-Camera Red-Eye Fix™ automatically fixes most instances of red-eye in the camera. You may never see red-eye again.
- Face-Priority AF Nikon’s face-finding technology that automatically focuses on up to 12 faces.
- Smile Timer, Blink Proof and Blink Warning makes sure you’ll always catch the decisive moment when your subject smiles and Blink Proof function shoots two pictures and automatically saves the one in which the subject’s eyes remain open. Blink Warning, when activated alerts you that the subject may have blinked and allows you to retake the photo.
- D-Lighting rescues dark or backlit images by improving brightness and detail where needed.